This swivel plate is manufactured in the UK. It is rock solid, doesn't rattle and meets all the current EC safety Directives on safety. It is manufactured lower than the original VW base so your seat ends up at the height VW originally intended.
This includes a replacement seat base with integrated safe (non-separable) and two keys are included.
Notes on fitting
Please note, these swivels are shipped with the handle facing backwards just because it makes for a smaller cardboard carton! When fitting, the swivel will need to be 'spun' before attaching the seat. So the safe faces rearwards, but the release-handle needs to be spun around so it is under the front of your seat.
- Attach your original seat & sliders to the top of this swivel system & fit to the van using the original VW bolts
- Locks in place facing forward for driving
- Swivel is centrally located in the seat
- High quality powder coating
- Integrated nylon sandwich layer to make for smooth movement
- Makes use of the original VW mounting bolts and is drilled to fit original VW seats without any modifications
- Meets all current EC safety Directives on safety
- Compatible with a right hand drive VW T5/T6 & Caravelle
- Not compatible with heated seats or airbags (due to cables)
- Internal storage size: approx 36cm x 47cm (47cm at the top of the safe, slanting down to 40cm towards the bottom).
- Safe opening hole dimensions: 29cm x 10cm
- Height: 200mm at the rear
- Safe & swivel all in one
- 2 keys
- Kits don't include bolts as you can use the existing bolts from your seat (If you do not have the original seat bolts you will need: 4 x M8 x 20 Bolts, 4 x M8 Nyloc Nuts, 4 x Flat Washers.