Please note, we sell the 2 components (metal sheet & carpet) separately on this website. To achieve the full effect we strongly advise you add both items to your basket.
When you fit your double seat swivel in a T5/T6, you'll notice that the swivelling mechanism is visible inside your seat base, with a nut sticking up and a couple of places that small things could get trapped.
We designed this product to allow you to use the inside of the seat without your items sliding about & getting trapped. This product is simply a thin sheet of galvanised steel cut to fit on top of the swivel and a perfectly cut piece of black carpet to go on top of the steel, keeping the space clean and tidy.
How to Fit
- Install the VW T5 double swivel as normal
- Place the metal sheet on top of the swivel
- Fix the seat on top of that & bolt it down. (The metal sheet will now be sandwiched between the seat and swivel system).
- Add the carpet into the seat base
- Hey presto! no gaps, nowhere for belongings to get trapped, and (thanks to the carpet liner) fewer rattles in your van.