If our van specific curtain kits are are not appropriate for your van, then these universal curtains with straight rails may work better for you. They come in a short or longer version, so simply measure your van to see which are most appropriate.
These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra drop. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish.
Our universal curtains are available in standard black, standard grey or premium blackout. Kiravans Premium Blackout campervan curtains are double-lined and ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering than standard curtains. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric so strong sunlight is still slightly visible). They have a black finish on one side and grey on the opposite.
- Stretchy fabric (allows up to 20% extra drop)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-drilled colour matched rails
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile self-tapping fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, so there's no risk of snagging
- Rail Dimensions: 140cm (Length) x 2cm (Width) x 1cm (Depth)
- Rails are supplied straight, but it is possible to carefully apply a slight bend to them (max. 35 degrees) if required. Please watch the video below for tips on how this can be achieved.
- 1 Pair of curtains
- 2 Tiebacks
- 2 Straight rails, pre-drilled & colour matched
- End stops
- Fixing screws
- Fitting instructions