Climat NT Silver Screens from Brunner are constructed with a 4 layer system. This 4th insulated layer is made from an air bubble construction, which we have found to be more effective than the standard system of 6/7 layers without an air bubble insulation. Climat NT screens are also lightweight and very compact.
Internal silver screens are designed to be fixed to the inside of your camper van windows and are suitable for all weather conditions. They are perfect for retaining heat in cold weather and also for reflecting heat away from your van in warmer weather, whilst also offering privacy from the outside.
Notes on fitting
One thing to note is that the suckers are made of a soft plastic and require glass to be clean and free from imperfections in order to stay put. They won't stick very well to dirty glass or any window heating elements.
The front window screen on this cab set requires the sun visors to be folded down to help keep it in place and also reduce light coming in around the edges.
- Air Bubble Construction - More effective than standard 6/7 layer system
- Lightweight - Lighter than Climat NT Thermo screens
- Compact - For easy storage
- Privacy - No need to leave the warmth of your van
- Great Fit - Windscreen piece has a slot for the rear view mirror
- Durable - Reinforced sucker eyelets provide extra durability
- Sturdy - Screens are held in place by plastic window suckers
- Attractive Finish - with black & silver edging
- Easy to Fit - Put up and take down in just a few minutes
- Compatible with the VW Transporter T5
- Not compatible with the VW T6 (due to a difference in the mirror slot)
- Windscreen covers have a slot for the rear view mirror (If you don't have a mirror don't panic - the slot closes up nicely to keep the light out)
- Designed specifically for panel van conversions
- Not suitable for the Caravelle - Vans with plastic mouldings around the windows will result in a poorer fit
- 3 Piece Cab Set (Windscreen & 2 side covers)