Kiravans blackout campervan curtains have a black finish on one side and grey on the opposite. They are double-lined for exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering than standard curtains.
These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra height. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish. Rails come pre-drilled and pre-bent for each window location to make fitting nice and simple.
Notes on fitting:
Please note that the lower rail with rear door curtains has pre-bent ends but the centre section is straight so it does not follow the line of the window frame exactly. It will require to be pushed down in the middle and screwed in place. This does result in a slight gap below the rail on either side of the centre fixing screw.
- Blackout curtains ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric so strong sunlight is still slightly visible).
- Blackout curtain rails are grey
- Stretchy fabric (up to 20% extra height)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails (labelled top (T) & bottom (B)
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, no there's no risk of snagging
- Compatible with the X82 Trafic/Vivaro 2014-2018, Talento 2014+, NV300 2014+
- Compatible with both short & long wheel base vans
- Not compatible with high roof vans
- Not compatible with vehicles containing plastic trim/linings around the window fittings.
- 1 Pair of curtains for the specified window location (Rear door kits include a pair of curtains & rails for each window - ie. 2 x curtains & 4 x rails).
- 2 Tiebacks
- 2 Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails
- End stops
- Fixing screws
- Fitting instructions